22 June 2013

Now on Kindle: My new book for brand journalists and other content marketers, "Newscraft'

My new book is now available on Kindle.

It's called, "Newscraft: How to produce brand-journalism content that attracts customers and sells more products." You can sample the book on Amazon. If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can borrow it for free for the next 90 days. If you own an iPad or a iPhone, you can read it via a Kindle app.

I've occasionally blogged about newscraft over the last few months. This is my first attempt to pull together my thinking on it.

In a nutshell: Newscraft is a hybrid that blends traditional journalism methods, tested copywriting techniques and proven SEO strategies to create a 600-800 word story that attracts highly targeted readers (online or offline), converts readers into prospects, and helps your client to move products out the door.

Newscraft is an approach I've developed over the last two years and one that I use in my daily practice with my clients. It works as well for B2B and B2C.  It is also extremely flexible. You can use it to create web copy, flyers, brochures, video scripts, live demonstrations and more.

Check it out. It's just $2.99 (cheap).

If you read it, please send me your feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment